- find quality health and medical resources, related research and news;
- explore educational and employment avenues;
- research the proper adaptive equipment, assistive technology, home modification and home medical equipment for their needs;
- network within local and virtual peer support groups;
- discover accessible travel destinations; and
- enjoy a full and active life as a wheelchair user.
Membership is free for anyone who uses a wheelchair. Program materials are provided in English. Wheel:Life member resources include:
- Global peer support group via Facebook and Twitter
- Daily updates via Twitter
- Daily news, educational articles and other resources via Wheel:Life website
- Monthly e-newsletter to members/subscribers
- Wheel:Life e-book series available as free PDFs and for Kindle and iPad readers on Amazon.com*
- Annual accessible travel event – Get Out, Enjoy Life – in conjunction with PVA & Sports ‘N Spokes Magazine.
*There will be a fee for readers to access/download these resources on Amazon, although the fee may be waived during promotional periods.
For more information about Wheel:Life programs and events, as well as sponsorship opportunities, please contact us. Thank you!